Below are links to important information that your business will be in need of while exhibiting at the Outdoor Sporting Expo in Claremore, Oklahoma. In addition to a helpful list of ways to promote that your business will be attending the Outdoor Sporting Expo. Move in dates for the 2013 Outdoor Sporting Expo are listed in the image to the left. If in search of a list of current exhibitors click here.
Ways to Promote Expo Attendance
- Post the Outdoor Sporting Expo logo to your company's website with your booth number, dates of show, and information on what show specials you will be offering if any. Such as sales specials or giveaways.This will help encourage attendees to take action to visit your booth.
- Post the Outdoor Sporting Expo as an event your business is attending on your company's website calendar and/or your company's Facebook business page. Include booth number, dates of show, and information on show specials your company is offering.
- Send an email to your customers with the Outdoor Sporting Expo information to inform them of your attendance and show specials your company might be offering.
- If advertising of any type-radio,television,print,online-make sure to provide your Outdoor Sporting Expo booth number and dates of the show.
- Post information on company website and social media accounts about special events at the expo for both adults and children including the list of celebrities that are attending the expo. Example-"After stopping by to get your autograph from Professional Fisherman Tommy Biffle at 3:00 pm make sure to swing by our booth full of professional grade tackle and bait at booth 179."
- Follow/Like the Outdoor Sporting Expo Facebook page to post information about your company's attendance and to ensure you stay up to date on all the latest expo information. Share all relevant information from the Outdoor Sporting Expo Facebook page with your fans to let them know that you will be attending this event. Such as sharing posts about special performances, demos, celebrities, and promotions for the event.
- Follow/Like other businesses who are attending the Outdoor Sporting Expo on Facebook and Twitter to look for possible co-op advertising opportunities between vendors.
- Blog about your attendance at the Outdoor Sporting Expo and what you expect your business to bring to the show.
- During the show upload images of your booth and products/services your company is offering to your company's website, Facebook business page, and if applicable Twitter Account. The Outdoor Sporting Expo will be using the hashtag, #OutdoorSportingExpo as the official hashtag of the event. Therefore each business who tweets about their attendance is encouraged to use that hashtag.
- Post short videos on company YouTube or Facebook business page of the products/services you have available at your booth. Including call to actions to draw people to your company's booth.
- Make sure to follow what is trending online about the Outdoor Sporting Expo through Facebook and Twitter to make sure that you are aware of what is trending during the event. Join the conversation when appropriate. Such as when a visitor posts about where are the best tackle and bait booths at the expo make sure to provide a followup message that lets the visitor know where your company's booth is and what brands you carry.
- Upload images and videos from your booth to the Outdoor Sporting Expo Facebook page.
- Create a photo album on your company's website and Facebook business page that includes all photos taken at the Outdoor Sporting Expo.
- Post on company website, Facebook business page, and the Outdoor Sporting Expo's Facebook page a thank you to all who came to your company's booth. In addition to sharing favorite images, videos, or moments from the event. This will encourage interaction with your company from customers.
- Stay on top of what is trending online through Google, Facebook, and Twitter about the Outdoor Sporting Expo share information that is relevant for your business and join the conversation when appropriate.
- Ask those who attended your booth via company website, Facebook page, or email what they liked about what they liked about your booth, what they didn't like, and for suggestions on what your company could do better for the next trade show. This way your company can get feedback to improve your next trade show booth.